All Access account
The All Access account is an everyday transaction account designed for everyone, with lots of free transactions each month to give you the freedom and flexibility to access your money, your way.
- Unlimited free transactions each month*
- Visa Debit card with EFTPOS and Visa payWave access
- Pay your bills using BPAY
- Direct debit available
- Unlimited branch deposits and withdrawals
- Unlimited access to internet banking, mobile app and phone banking
- Use your Visa Debit card in most overseas ATMs
- Elect to receive statements electronically
- Cheque book access on request
There is a $6 monthly account service fee, which is waived if you meet any of the following criteria:
- Under 18 years of age
- Receive $2,000 or more in direct entry deposits (such as your pay) to the account each month
- Have total savings, investments or borrowings of $50,000 or more in Contributing Accounts as at the last day of each month
- Receive an Australian War Veteran, Aged or Disability Pension directly credited to the account (fee is waived for that month in which the account is credited)
- Existing customers - open an account through internet banking
- New customers aged 18 plus - become a Member and open an account online
- New customers under 18 - visit a branch
*Not all transactions are included in the free transactions. Fees and charges may apply. Download our Fees and Charges brochure for full details.
Some services may be restricted for under 18s. Internet banking and mobile banking access is not available for children under 13 years. The account may be linked to an authorised parent or guardian's internet banking. From age 13 to 15, internet banking and mobile banking access is granted but is limited to viewing accounts and transferring to linked accounts. Full access is available when the account holder turns 16.
rediCARDs are available from age 13 and Visa Debit cards from age 16.
Interest calculated daily and paid monthly. All interest rates quoted are per annum and are calculated on a tiered basis. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Before acquiring this product you should read the Personal Savings and Transaction Accounts brochure to view the terms and conditions of this account and to determine if this product is right for you.