The Basic Account is a flexible, everyday account that helps you control transaction fees while still providing all the facilities you need to manage your money.
- 8 included transactions for a $5 monthly fee (if you prefer a no monthly fee option, the Action Account might better suit your needs)
- Access your money with a choice of Visa Debit or rediCARD
- Set up any number of 'buckets' (secondary accounts) to keep your money separate for special purposes
- Use BPay to pay bills over the phone or internet, with no transaction fees
- Bank on the go with Mobile Banking, as well as NetBanking and Phone Banking
- Transact at any Queenslanders Credit Union branch
- Free SMS Alerts, to keep track of your account
- Free Switching Service, to take the hassle out of changing bank accounts
Fees and charges apply. Any advice given is of a general nature and is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if a financial product is right for you, please consider the Terms and Conditions Statement.