Secured Personal Loan
Score yourself the best variable interest rate possible by choosing a Secured Personal Loan!
This is an ideal option if you need a car loan, or are buying a motorbike, caravan or boat, but the loan can also be used for any worthwhile purpose if you have an acceptable asset that can be used as security.
(If you don't have a car or other asset to use as security, check out the Unsecured Personal Loan.)
- No regular service fee
- Free redraw through phone and internet banking
- Additional payments allowed at any time (without penalty)
- Freedom to payout the loan early
- Choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Terms up to 7 years (5 years if secured by an asset over 5 years old)
- Available for personal and business use
- Borrow up to 150% of the value of the asset being used as security
- Loan does not have to be used to purchase the item being used as security (For example, if you already own a car but want to borrow money to take a holiday, you can offer your existing car as security on the loan and borrow funds at a discounted rate for your holiday.)
Conditions and charges as well as our standard lending criteria apply. #Comparison rate based on a loan of $30,000 over 5 years, secured. Warning: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.