Cash Passport is a safe and convenient way to take your money overseas. Cards are issued instantly over the counter at your local Queenslanders Credit Union branch and can be used within two hours of purchase.
- Access local currency from over 1.9 million Mastercard ATMs worldwide
- Accepted at over 29 million Mastercard retailers worldwide and online
- Option to load up to a maximum of AU$100,000
- Load multiple currencies onto one easy to use card (visit www.cashpassport.com/multi for the latest currencies supported)
- Lock in your rate** for the funds you load at the relevant exchange rate of the day
- Smart wallet functionality – intelligently selects the currency for your transaction. Funds can be used from multiple wallets if required to help ensure your transaction is approved
- Re-load in store or online via BPAY
- Card valid for up to 5 years so you can use it for multiple trips
- Chip & PIN protected for enhanced security and worldwide acceptance
- Not linked to your personal bank account
- Free card replacement to anywhere in the world (conditions apply)
How to order
Contact us to order your Cash Passport today.
** “Lock in your rate” means that the prevailing exchange rate is locked in for the initial load value only. Subsequent card reloads will be processed at the then prevailing exchange rate on the day of the reload transaction, and will be locked in at that rate.
MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Limited (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240 984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard® and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.