Low Rate Mastercard
A Low Rate Mastercard keeps things simple - low rate, big savings!
- Discounted $49 annual fee for the life of the card6
- 0% p.a. for 12 months on balance transfers (reverts to cash advance rate thereafter)5
- Up to 55 days interest free7
- Purchase Cover Insurance4
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4
- Fraudshield® –24/7 fraud monitoring
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Card Services credit criteria applies. Current Card Services Credit Cardholders, or those whose credit is provided or administered by Card Services are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 31/7/2017, offer may be extended.
4. Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No. 245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
5. The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 12 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
6. For the Low Rate MasterCard, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder Fee of $49 for the life of the account.
7. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest on once you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or Balance Transfers.
© 2016 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, which provides and administers credit on behalf of Queenslanders Credit Union Ltd ABN 85 087 651 063, AFSL No. 238022, Australian credit licence 238022.