Platinum Rewards MasterCard
With a rewards program and heaps of added features, the Platinum Rewards MasterCard gives you more.
- 0% for 14 months balance transfers1 (reverts to cash advance rate)
- Earn 1 reward points2 for every $1 spent on your card PLUS
- Bonus points - earn 20,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months from approval2
- Generous credit limits subject to credit criteria3
- International Travel Insurance4
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance4
- Purchase Cover Insurance4
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4
- Transit Accident Insurance4
- 24/7 Concierge Service
Terms and Conditions apply. Fees and charges apply and are available upon request. Final approval of your MasterCard application will be subject to satisfying Card Services credit criteria.
1. The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at point of application, for a period of 14 months. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit. This offer ends 31/1/2017. Existing Card Services Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this offer.
2. On 1 May 2016, the reward point earn rate will become 1 reward point for every $1 spent (capped at 100,000 points per annum). Prior to 1 May 2016 the reward point earn rate will be 1.25 reward points for every $1 spent (capped at 100,000 points per annum). All rewards are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points are not earned on balance transfers, cash advances and certain other transactions. Reward points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing. The 20,000 bonus points offer ends 31/1/2017.
3. Actual credit limit will be assigned based on our Credit Criteria, your credit rating, and subject to confirmation that you earn a minimum of $35,000 for the Platinum Rewards card. Credit limit is up to $30,000 on Platinum at point of initial approval. Over time, you may apply to increase your credit limit if you satisfy our credit criteria.
4. For any claims lodged on or after 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No.245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm
For any claims lodged prior to 1st May 2016, Complimentary Insurance is provided automatically to cardholders under a master agreement between Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL No. 232507 and Citigroup Pty Limited, and is subject to Terms, Conditions and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply. The Terms and Conditions are available at https://www.cardservicesdirect.com.au/cardservices/useful_forms.htm
Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098 which provides and administers credit.