Platinum Rewards Mastercard
With a rewards program and heaps of added features, the Platinum Rewards Mastercard gives you more.
- 0% for 14 months balance transfers1 (reverts to cash advance rate)
- Pay only $99 annual fee in the first year2
- Earn 20,000 bonus reward points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months3
- Earn 1 reward points3 for every $1 eligible spent on your card
- Generous credit limits subject to credit criteria8
- Up to 55 days interest free on retail purchases7
- International Travel Insurance4
- Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance4
- Purchase Cover Insurance4
- Guaranteed Pricing Scheme4
- Transit Accident Insurance4
- 24/7 Concierge Service
Fees and charges apply. Terms and conditions apply and are available upon request. Card Services credit criteria applies. Current Card Services Credit Cardholders, or those whose credit is provided or administered by Card Services are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer. Offer ends 31/6/2018, offer may be extended.
1. The 0% p.a. promotional interest rate applies to balances transferred with this offer at the point of application, for a period of 14 months once the balance transfer is processed. At the end of the promotional period, any outstanding transferred balances will revert to the variable Annual Percentage Rate for cash advances, currently 21.74% p.a. Your total balance transfers with this offer may not exceed 80% of your credit limit.
2. Subject to your acceptance, you will be charged a discounted Annual Primary Cardholder fee of $99 in the first year. This will revert to the full annual fee, currently $129, in subsequent years.
3. The reward point earn rate is 1 reward point for every $1 spent on Eligible Transactions. You will also earn 20,000 reward points when you spend $3,000 or more on Eligible Transactions within 90 days from the card approval date. An Eligible Transaction is defined in the Card Services Rewards and Card Services Qantas Rewards Program Terms and Conditions and means any purchase excluding (but not limited to) Cash Advances, Balance Transfers, special promotions, BPAY payments, government related transactions and all other transactions set out within the definition. For full rewards terms and conditions please refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Card Services Rewards Program. Reward points never expire while the card remains open and in good standing. Bonus reward points will ordinarily be credited within 2 weeks of meeting spend criteria.
4. Complimentary Insurance is issued and managed by AGA Assistance Australia Pty Limited (trading as Allianz Global Assistance) (AFSL No. 245631 ABN 52 097 227 177), 74 High Street, Toowong QLD 4066 on behalf of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (AFSL No. 234708 ABN 15 000 122 850), 2 Market Street, Sydney NSW 2000, and is subject to Terms, Conditions, and exclusions, some limits and excess may apply.
7. The maximum 55 days interest free period applies when you pay your balance off in full for two consecutive months. If you carry a balance on your credit card from month to month, the 55 days interest free period does not apply and you are charged interest from the date you make a purchase. No interest free period is available on Cash Advances or when you have Balance Transfers.
8. Actual Credit Limit will be assigned based on Card Services’ credit criteria, subject to confirmation that you meet minimum income requirements ($35,000 per year for Platinum, $25,000 per year for Low Rate), and your credit rating.
© 2018 Card Services is a division of Citigroup Pty Limited ABN 88 004 325 080, AFSL No. 238098, Australian credit licence 238098, which provides and administers credit on behalf of Queenslanders Credit Union Ltd ABN 85 087 651 063, AFSL No. 238022, Australian credit licence 238022.