These three documents form the Terms and Conditions Statement for the Queenslanders Credit Union Account & Access Facility:
- General Insurance Code of Practice
- Home Insurance PDS
- Motor Vehicle Insurance PDS
- Caravan Insurance PDS
- Boat Insurance PDS
- Landlord Insurance PDS
- Travel Insurance PDS
- Financial Services Guide
- Customer Owned Banking Code of Practice
- Privacy Notice
- Website Terms
- Financial Hardship Assistance
- Dispute Resolution Process
In 2008, Prudential Standard 'APS 330 Capital Adequacy: Public Disclosure of Prudential Information' became effective. The standard requires financial institutions to make high quality and timely disclosures of information on its risk management and capital adequacy to contribute to the transparency of financial markets and to enhance market discipline.
The documents below provide information relating to Queenslanders’ capital structure, capital adequacy, credit risk exposure, impaired facilities, provisions and write-offs, as required under Australian Prudential Standard 330.
- APS330 Annual Public Disclosure - 2017
- Remuneration Disclosure - 2016
- Renumeration Disclosure - 2017
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy Public Disclosure - Dec 2017
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy Public Disclosure - Sep 2017
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy Public Disclosure - Jun 2017
- APS 330 Capital Adequacy Public Disclosure - Mar 2017
If you can't view the PDF documents listed above you will need to download Adobe Reader.