Ezicover Income Protection
Ezicover Income Protection can provide a monthly benefit of up to 75% of your pre-disability, up to a maximum $12,000, for up to 5 years if you are unable to work in any occupation due to sickness or injury.
There are two cover types:
- Sickness & Injury cover, and
- Injury Only cover
If you have a medical condition or history that prevents you getting Sickness & Injury cover, Injury Only cover may be available
You can choose to use the monthly payments however you wish, it is there for you and your family to cover everyday expenses bills and commitments while you are recovering.
Cover is available for Australian citizens or residents, aged between 19 and 60.
Cover for more people
- Monthly payments of 75% of pre-disability income, up to $12,000 per month
- Specific terms of cover available for people with health restrictions (Injury Only cover)
Extra help when needed
- After 90 days continuous cover lump sum payout for Heart attack, Cancer or Stroke with no waiting period (for Sickness & Injury cover only)
- A single $500 Return-to-work benefit to help with extra expenses when claim ends
- While a monthly benefit is being paid, your insurance premiums will be waived
Affordable – cover to suit your budget
- Premiums are generally tax deductible, and monthly benefits are generally tax assessable
- Discount of 5.7% if you choose to pay you premium annually
- 5% discount if you also have an Ezicover Life insurance policy
- First month’s premium is waived
Flexible – cover that meets your changing needs
- Inflation protection available if your income regularly increases
- Once your Policy has been in place for 12 continuous months, if you ever need a little help, you can keep your cover going by reducing your sum insured with the Reducing income feature, or put your cover on hold with the Premium holiday feature
- Applying is quick and easy
- Online or phone application
- World-wide cover, with the exception of countries where the Australian government has advised against travel to that country at the start of your trip
+ This is a summary of the benefits only. Terms and conditions apply. Words in italics have special meanings as set out in the policy. Please refer to the Ezicover Income Protection Product Disclosure Statement for full details.
Ezicover Income Protection is issued by Zurich Australia Limited (Zurich) ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510 of 5 Blue Street, North Sydney, NSW 2060. Zurich has prepared the information on this website about Ezicover and Queenslanders Credit Union is simply passing the information onto you. This information is of a general nature only and does not take in to account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You should consider these factors and the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), which contains details of conditions, limits and exclusions of cover, before making a decision regarding the product. Queenslanders Credit Union does not recommend, endorse or advise you about this insurance. They can only refer you to Zurich. If you buy an Ezicover policy, Queenslanders Credit Union will receive a referral commission from Zurich of 20% (plus GST) of your insurance premium. This amount is paid by Zurich and is not an additional cost to you.