Get your money to work for you with the help of a financial planner. Through our partnership with Bridges, Queenslanders Credit Union customers can plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as can possibly be.
What is financial planning?
Working with a professional can be critical in helping to achieve your financial goals. By developing a strategy that will work for you, a financial planner can advise on:
- Wealth creation
- Pre and post retirement planning
- Risk insurance
- Estate planning (Wills)
- Margin lending
- Stockbroking services
- ... and much more!
How can financial planning help?
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life. A planner can help with investment strategies for different circumstances, such as:
- Managing your investments tax-effectively
- Saving for a home
- Planning for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- Making your income go further by investing wisely
- Structuring your assets effectively if you are self-employed
- Planning for a family and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- Helping make the most of your superannuation investments
- Planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Making the most of a maturing term deposit or a financial windfall, such as an inheritance
- Maximising your eligibility for Centrelink benefits
- Planning the retirement lifestyle you want
Your initial consultation is complimentary and obligation-free!
Simply complete the form below and we will contact you to make an appointment.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX Participant. AFSL No. 240837. Bridges is part of the IOOF group. In referring members to Bridges, Queenslanders Credit Union Ltd does not accept responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives.