Junior Savers Account
The Junior Savers Account is designed to help kids under 18 on the path to smart banking.
- No monthly service fee
- Access your money with a rediCARD (from age 13)
- Unlimited free rediATM transactions
- Unlimited free EFTPOS transactions
- Unlimited free transactions at any Queenslanders Credit Union branch
- Set up any number of 'buckets' (secondary accounts) to keep your money separate for special purposes
- Use BPay to pay bills over the phone or internet, with no transaction fees
- Bank on the go with Mobile Banking, as well as NetBanking and Phone Banking
- Free SMS Alerts, to keep track of your account
- Free Switching Service, to take the hassle out of changing bank accounts
- Automatically converts to the LiveFree Account when you turn 18
Fees and charges apply. Any advice given is of a general nature and is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if a financial product is right for you, please consider the Terms and Conditions Statement.