Are you a merchant looking for an affordable, secure and reliable way to process EFTPOS transactions?
Thanks to our partnership with Tyro Payments, we can offer an economical, secure payment system with lightning fast transaction processing via your broadband connection.
- Credit and debit card transactions are processed in seconds.
- There are different options available to suit your type of business and turnover.
- You can either buy an EFTPOS terminal outright or rent one.
- Cleared funds are paid into your nominated Queenslanders Credit Union account on the next banking day.
- Reconciling your till balances is a breeze with online and real-time transaction reporting 24/7.
- After the initial set-up you will have access to a 24/7 service centre for assistance and back up.
Are the terminals mobile?
There are two terminal models to choose from - one is desk based, the other one is a fully featured hand-held and totally mobile model requiring no cables, with the option of a charger or spare battery. It connects to the internet via a wireless or GPRS network.
How secure are the payments?
Tyro EFTPOS supports chip and PIN and uses military-grade encryption to secure all transactions. It also complies with Visa and MasterCard Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards.
If I sign up for one package can I change later on?
Absolutely! There are no lock in contracts, no establishment fees* and no cancellation fees. You will receive a monthly statement so you can get a snapshot of your usage, and if you need to upgrade or downgrade you can.
*Except where merchant has had no previous facility.