Mobile Banking allows you to do your banking on the run, and is available on any internet-enabled mobile phone or device.
Having passed the same tests as NetBanking when it comes to security, Mobile Banking allows you to securely perform many banking functions such as transferring money, paying bills or checking your account balance.
The great news is that once you're registered for Personal NetBanking, you'll automatically be able to access Mobile Banking. Simply head to queenslanders.com.au from your smart phone and select the Mobile Banking icon. Easy!
- View account balances
- View transaction history for up to the past 3 months
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Transfer funds to another Queenslanders account*
- Transfer funds to any Australian bank account*
- Set up BPay payments* and view and delete BPay billers
- View debit payment history for up to 200 transactions
- View and delete external payees
- Edit internal and external payee account name and reference
- Alter settings, including controlling the number of transactions viewed per page and payment history timeframe
Keep in mind that there are plenty of other handy features available that you can access by logging into Personal NetBanking, such as opening new accounts and more.
*These functions require that you have the 2 Factor Authentication SMS Security feature enabled. Members must register for this using NetBanking from a personal computer to be able to perform these functions using Mobile Banking.