The MoneyMaker Account is an ideal option for savers who maintain a minimum monthly balance of $5,000 or more, want their funds available 'at call', and prefer to bank at a branch.
If you are happy to bank online, the GoSaver Account may better suit your needs as it offers a higher interest rate.
- No monthly service fee
- Rebates on transaction fees depending on your level of business
- Choose automatic transfers for a 'hands free' savings plan
- Request a cheque book if needed
- Set up any number of 'buckets' (secondary accounts) to keep your money separate for special purposes
- Transact at any Queenslanders Credit Union branch
- Use BPay to pay bills over the phone or internet, with no transaction fees
- Bank on the go with Mobile Banking, as well as NetBanking and Phone Banking
- Free SMS Alerts, to keep track of your account
- Free Switching Service, to take the hassle out of changing bank accounts
- Interest calculated daily and paid monthly
Fees and charges apply. Any advice given is of a general nature and is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if a financial product is right for you, please consider the Terms and Conditions Statement.