Online Saver account
The Online Saver is designed for people who want to manage their own savings by putting away extra cash, but want the freedom to add to and access their funds at any time while still receiving a higher interest rate.
You can't directly withdraw cash from the account, but you can access your funds at any time by simply transferring them to your linked transaction account using internet banking.
- No monthly fee
- Unlimited transfers to a linked transaction account with internet banking, mobile app or phone banking
- Higher rate of interest
- No card access to encourage saving
- Money is not locked away – no penalties for withdrawals when transferring to your linked accounts
- Access your funds at any time by transferring them to an eligible transaction account
- BPAY® available
- Ask us about setting up a periodical savings plan
- Elect to receive statements electronically, access them anytime
- Existing customers - open an account through internet banking
- New customers aged 18 plus - become a Member and open an account online
- New customers under 18 - visit a branch
Note: Online banking between the ages of 13-15 years is restricted to internal transfers within the one membership. Full access internet banking is provided at the age of 16.
Please be aware that interest rates may change at any time without agreement. All interest rates quoted are per annum. Fees and charges are payable. Terms and conditions apply and are available on request.
Before acquiring this product, the information above should be read in conjunction with the following documents to determine if it is right for you: Personal Savings and Transaction Accounts, Fees and Charges, Financial Services Guide, Deposit Accounts Conditions of Use, Deposit Interest Rates, Visa Debit Card Conditions of Use, rediCARD Conditions of Use, Internet Banking PhoneService and Mobile Banking Terms and Conditions of Use.