An Overdraft is a flexible line of credit that can be linked to a transaction account so you have back-up funds when your balance gets low.
- No minimum monthly repayments (simply keep the facility within its approved limit)
- Amounts of $500 to $30,000 are available
- Access your money with a choice of Visa Debit or rediCARD
- Request a cheque book if needed
- Use BPay to pay bills over the phone or internet, with no transaction fees
- Bank on the go with Mobile Banking, as well as NetBanking and Phone Banking
- Transact at any Queenslanders Credit Union branch
- Free SMS Alerts, to keep track of your balance
Conditions and charges as well as our standard lending criteria apply.