The Pensioner Account is an all-in-one savings and transactional account, offering account holders a high rate of interest and easy access to their funds.
To be eligible you must be retired, in receipt of a government pension, and over the age of 65.
- No monthly service fee
- Rebates on transaction fees depending on your level of business
- Access your money with a choice of Visa Debit or rediCARD
- Request a cheque book if needed
- Set up any number of 'buckets' (secondary accounts) to keep your money separate for special purposes
- Use BPay to pay bills over the phone or internet, with no transaction fees
- Bank on the go with Mobile Banking, as well as NetBanking and Phone Banking
- Transact at any Queenslanders Credit Union branch
- Free SMS Alerts, to keep track of your account
- Free Switching Service, to take the hassle out of changing bank accounts
Fees and charges apply. Any advice given is of a general nature and is not based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. To decide if a financial product is right for you, please consider the Terms and Conditions Statement.